Thursday 24 April 2014

Guess Who!

Hello there!

So uh, it's been a little while hasn't it? As I mentioned in my last post I've been extremely busy at work, stepping in as duty manager for the past month. This wouldn't have been quite so bad if we weren't in the middle of a shop change and a stock take.. but I've somehow made it through haha! 

Obviously I haven't had any time for blogging, and I can honestly say i've painted my nails about 3 or 4 times over the past month. Yuck! It hasn't stopped me from buying polish however.. I've managed to accumulate around 20 new beautiful polishes for my collection which i'll share with you soon. Oh, and I might possibly have bought myself a brand spanking new bridge camera.. my bad :P

For now I've got a quick nail look to show you, hopefully I'll be back to full time blogging over the next couple of weeks!

For this look I used:

Claire's - White
Claire's - Epic Fail (Green)
Claire's - Fashion Blue
Claire's - Gel Top Coat
Black Sharpie for details






Let's just ignore that stubby little middle finger shall we? Suffered a rather nasty break and i'm in denial about how bad it looks ;)

Til next time, whenever that may be!
Becky x

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your back. :) Lovely design for your manicure and great colours also - not nail blogging also doesn't stop me accumulating more polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design, it looks so striking, and its so neat with really clean lines! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...