Monday 23 September 2013

All Laced Up


So I'm kicking off my blog with a quick and simple manicure I did earlier today. I used two coats of Easy Going by Sinful Colors and sealed with Barry M's 3in1 Topcoat. I then used Barry M's white nail art pen to create a simple lace pattern on each nail. You do have to be quite close to see the pattern as it is so faint, but that actually appeals to me more. I could definitely imagine this as a soft, pretty bridal manicure! 

I'm absolutely in love with Sinful Colors at the moment. At only £2 a bottle I've already brought about 10 of them! I'm just going to throw it out there.. I am a bargain polish buyer. With the exception of gifts from friends and family, all of my polishes cost me less than £5! I work at Claire's Accessories so you will probably find a lot of their brand polishes crop up.. but I genuinely love their formula and colours anyway. But don't take my word for it, in all Claire's stores black top nail varnish are all £1. I'm talking crackles, neons, summer colours, pastels, glitters, top coats etc. They've recently launched their new polishes, which means all of the old ones need to be sold to make way for them. But once they're gone that's it ladies!

Anyway, here's a couple of pics for you guys :)



Hope you like it!
Much love, Becky.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...