Thursday 26 September 2013

Follow Me.. To The Dark Side

Actually despite the title, you can just follow me on Facebook if you prefer! Whenever I post on here i'll be providing a link on my Facebook page. I'll also be updating with photos from my Instagram which won't be put up here as I'd like to keep the blog a little more uniform. I might even put little sneak previews of upcoming mani's or nail swatches.. So if you're eager little beavers then it just makes sense to hit like :P

You can find me on Facebook HERE!

Or alternatively just click on one of the photos below and it will take you to the album they're in on Facebook. These are just a few examples of my pre-blog mani's taken on Instagram!





Will hopefully be putting up my first swatching post for Sinful Colors tomorrow so keep an eye out for that! And if you're super lucky I might even get my bum in to gear and post today's manicure for you.. aren't I nice :P

Ciao for now! Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...