Sunday 23 February 2014

New Seventeen - Colour Clash Effect - Tropical Punch!

I'm a huge fan of Seventeen effect polishes, so imagine the smile on my face as i'm casually strolling through Boots today and I spot two new polishes out of the corner of my eye. I swear I was just passing through, their 3 for 2 offer on cosmetics didn't draw me in at all.. *whistles innocently, you can't prove anything* 
Any way, I had to pick up only one of them as I already had my hands full of Barry M products, so I chose the blue coloured glitter. The other shade is coral based with large blue flecks, essentially the opposite of this one. 

So without further a due, here is some spam of this gorgeous new polish. Shown is two coats, and the pinkie and index finger was dabbed on with a cotton bud. I also created a simpler look by re-using the glitter gradient nails which i'll share with you soon. Application is really easy, the formula isn't gloopy at all. You do have to fish a little if you specifically want a larger glitter but it's not hard to pick one up on the brush. I'm really happy with this purchase, as I don't usually try different looking polish like this. You can pick these up in Boots for £3.99 and all cosmetics are currently 3 for 2. 

For this look I used:
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl
Claire's Accessories - Coral
Claire's Accessories - Mint Bluey/Green (Yeah, it doesn't have a name)
Seventeen - Colour Clash Effect -Tropical Punch
Claire's Accessories - Gel Top Coat









Isn't it just gorgeous? I never thought I would find a glitter with white, green, coral and two blue colours so appealing. And I think the name Tropical Punch just sums it up beautifully. It just screams beach and summer! 

Just before I wrap this up here's a couple of photos of my nails pre-glitter application, just because i love the combination of blue and coral! Also check out the gorgeous finish of the Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl, a bargain at £1.99. 



So what do you think, will you be running out to buy this? 
Becky x

1 comment:

  1. Oooh thanks for showing off this, I picked it up in Boots but eventually put it down because I couldn't decide if I needed it or not! It is very pretty though! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...