Friday 25 October 2013

33 Day Challenge: Animals

Hi there!

So today's challenge is animals. I did have a vision in my head of doing something super cute based around pugs since they are, in my humble opinion, the greatest thing on this planet. Howeeeever.. I've had a cruddy day and my face somewhat actually resembles a pugs right now, in the sense that i couldn't have a bigger frown on if i tried.

So in order to replicate my mood on to my nails, and stick to the theme of course, there was only one solution. Grumpy Cat.

To create this manicure i used:
Claire's Accessories - Un-named Blue
W7 - Salt 'n' Pepper
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Barry M - Black Nail Art Pen
Various Acrylic Paints

Bring on the grumpiness!







I'm actually kind of pleased with how these turned out, and i must admit doing a fun manicure like this always cheers me up.. in a stressful this-has-to-be-perfect way. That's it for the challenges this week, so there's only one thing left to say..

"Grumpy cat, do you like my nails?"


Well you can't please everyone can you!
Becky x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...