Friday 11 October 2013

Water You Talking About?

Hi guys!

Soo i might as well call this 33DC the 34 Day Challenge because i know i'm going to be a day late finishing. Once again i havent got the indian theme completed today, but i should have it up tomorrow evening! So to fill the gap here's a couple of pictures of a manicure i did for my sister yesterday. I love painting her nails as she literally just lets me go crazy and paint whatever i like. I settled on a cute little water melon mani :) To create this i used Sinful Colors - Forget Now and two un-named green polishes from Claire's Accessories. I used my black and white Barry M pens for the details!




It is becoming increasingly difficult to paint her nails as her baby bump is sliiightly getting in the way now! Literally cannot wait until November 5th when she's due, you can expect a cute pink mani when little Grace arrives!

(Lil pic of me and my beautiful sister!)

Sorry for such a short post but as i mentioned i'll be back tomorrow with my Indian 33DC entry. 
Til then, Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...